The initial consultation gives us the chance to find out about you and what your property purchasing needs are, while you ascertain whether Cherish Property is the right fit for you.
- Appoint us to find you a great property. You will be required to complete a Form 6 which is a legal requirement for Buyer’s Agents.
- Pay the appointment fee ($2500 plus GST)
- Complete the Buyer’s Questionnaire here.
- Detailed discussion & planning to best serve your requirements
- Start the property search
EVALUATION & REPORTING
- Property Assessment on shortlisted properties
- Flood Analysis
- Walkthrough video
- Comparative Market Appraisal
NEGOTIATION / BIDDING
- Negotiate the sale
- Bid at auction
POST CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- Coordinate post-purchase transactions through to settlement
- Oversee maintenance and pre-settlement conditions
Assistance with the appointment of a suitable and effective property manager.
- Attend pre-settlement inspection
- Ensure settlement goes smoothly
We are always here to help!
BUYER’S AGENT PARTIAL SERVICE
A partial service for buyer’s only requiring some assistance with the buying process.
Allow Tracy to bid on your behalf at auction.
If you have found a specific property, but are unfamiliar with how an effective property negotiating process is executed, this service can assist.
Suitable for overseas and interstate buyers who are unable to attend a physical inspection of a property they are considering to purchase.
VENDOR ADVOCACY / ADVISORY
Tracy provides independent advice on how best to sell your home or investment, what to expect from the selling agent and how to protect your interests throughout the selling process.
RENOVATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Cherish Property coordinates and project managers a high-quality makeover service providing design, advice and expertise to add value to your home or investment property.