Selling a home can be one of the most daunting and emotional times in a person’s life. If it’s your own home, you may have a deep emotional connection with the house, or if it’s an investment property, you are looking to maximise your investment return. Either way, you want the process to be as straightforward as possible. But selling property can be a complex undertaking. We find ourselves on the flip side of the deals while they are being made and often see vendors sold short for a variety of reasons.
With years of experience in all aspects of property transactions, Cherish Property provides independent advice on how best to sell your home or investment, what to expect from the selling agent and how to protect your interests throughout the selling process.
Our Vendor Advocacy/Advisory Service includes:
- A consultation to discuss your circumstances and requirements
- Inspecting your property and providing an objective opinion of its value
- Make recommendations for a sale and how to present your property to the market
- Advising you on the best time to sell based on local market conditions and the what method of sale to use, i.e. private sale or auction
- Recommending and appointing a suitable real estate agent to conduct the sale professionally and effectively. This includes the completing of appointment documents
- Negotiating the commission and the terms of sale
- Actively monitor the sales and marketing campaign to ensure the agent is providing a proficient service
- Advice on how to present your property to the market
Our Vendor Advocacy Service fee is paid by the sales agent.